KIMA-188 is a high-effective scale inhibitor, it is suitable for reverse osmose (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) system. KIMA-188 can inhibit the scale deposit on membrane surface, improve water quality, lower operation expanse.
KIMA-188 has the following properties:
1. Used together with organic flocculants.
2. Used for drinking water system.
3. Inhibit scales formation of calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate and strontrium sulfate, no scale is formed even when LSI value is 3.0.
4. Used for almost all RO membranes.
5. Maintain the surface of RO membrane clean by dispersing particle blockage.
6. Effective in pH 5-9.
7. Used directly, or after dilution.
8. Good resistance to aluminia oxide and ferric oxide.
|Appearance||Amber transparent liquid|
|pH (1% water solution)||2.0±1.0|
|Density (20℃)g/cm3||1.10 min|
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum, IBC tote(1000L), customers' requirement.
For best effective, KIMA-188 should be added before static mixer or cylindric filter, the dosage of 3-6mg/L is expected, it can be diluted by RO liquid or by deionized water.
Notes: extra or insufficient dosage will do harm to the RO membrane.